The Avaya industry needs its people to earn Avaya ACDS–3186 certified 31860X dumps and keep pace with technological advancements. The latest version of Avaya 31860X dumps update https://www.pass4itsure.com/31860x.html (Collect 60+ valid 31860X questions and answers) the most comprehensive preparation material (PDF and VCE) to help you pass the exam in one go.
Avaya 31860X dumps – available in 3 formats
Pass4itSure brings three formats of Avaya ACDS–3186 Certification 31860X exam questions;
- Software+ PDF
To ensure smooth and convenient preparation for the 31860X exam. The most comprehensive learning material!
Pass4itSure provides the 2022 update Avaya 31860X dumps exercises, and our free practice questions will help you prepare for the Avaya IX Calling Design exam.
Practice the following questions: free 31860X dumps questions (real and effective)
1. When designing an Avaya Aura solution, what are two design requirements that require the installation of a G430 or G450 Gateway? (Choose two.)
A. DSP resources
B. TDM trunks
C. T.38 Fax
D. SIP devices
2. You are trying to determine how many Basic and Mainstream licenses are needed to support a proposal for Avaya IX Messaging. Which feature requires a Mainstream license?
A. Multiple greetings
B. Full synchronization with 0365 email applications
C. Distribution lists
D. Multiple Telephone User Interfaces (TUIs)
3. A customer has provided the following requirements for a basic telephone user: Two line appearances
Basic telephony 3 rings then cover to voice mail”; No shared line appearances Cheapest telephone Possible low power requirements Which telephone-type would be a good choice for the basic user?
4. A customer has a single size with 2,500 users. They want a solution that provides hardware redundancy. The failure of a single component should not be service-impacting. Given these parameters, what would satisfy their request?
A. Communication Manager Duplex
B. Communication Manager S8300
C. Communication Manager Simplex with Survivable Core
D. Communication Manager Simplex with Survivable Remote
5. The adoption of Avaya Aura(g) Media Server by the Communications Manager (AAMS-CM) provides many of the resource capabilities of the H.323 Media Gateways (MG), but it is not always a direct replacement. With Avaya Aura and Communications Manager (CM) 8.1, both AAMS-CM and MGs are sold as media resource options, since AAMS-CM can support more channels per instance than either H.323 media gateway.
When would AAMS-CM be deployed, instead of a media gateway?
A. If the deployment is supporting third-party digital stations
B. If the users require using T.38 fax
C. If there are multiple Instances supporting one Communications Manager
D. If the deployment is using a G722 codec for ad hoc conferencing
6. A customer is interested in deploying geo-redundant System Managers. Which two requirements would they need to know? (Choose two.)
A. Both servers must be on the same IP subnet.
B. The two servers must have the same version of the software,
C. The two servers can reach each other on the network.
D. Both servers must have the same IP address.
7. You have a customer who requires both SIP Trunking and Remote Workers. After examining the features needed overall, you have determined that 700 Core Suite licenses are required. You still need to quote SBCE licenses, in addition to the entitlements included with Core Suite licenses, to support a total of 120 PSTN SIP trunks and 330 remote workers.
The customer has agreed to a 3 remote worker users to 1 session access basis- How many additional standard and advanced a la carte SBCE licenses are needed? (Choose two.)
A. 30 SBCE Standard Licenses
B. 20 SBCE Standard Licenses
C. 10 SBCE Advanced Licenses
D. 20 SBCE Advanced Licenses
8. A customer with an Avaya Aura Platform requires survivable remote capabilities at their new branch location. The new branch location must also support five analog telephones and two Tl trunks. What will address these requirements?
A. Communication Manager and Session Manager on Appliance Virtualization platform with local data switch
B. Communication Manager on Appliance Virtualization platform with local data switch
C. G430 with embedded S8300 with needed media modules
D. G450 with embedded S8300 with needed media modules
9. Your customer is expanding their communications infrastructure. They want to protect their investment In existing equipment. They currently have two Avaya G450 gateways. What is the maximum number of Digital Signaling Processor (DSP) resources that the two Avaya G450 will support?
10. You are explaining to your customer that Avaya Aura Media Server (AAMS) has been adopted by the Communication Manager, but Is not a direct replacement for media gateways. Which two capabilities are supported by the Avaya Aura Media Server? (Choose two.)
A. TDM interfaces for digital, analog stations, and trunks
B. V.150.1 (Modem-over-IP)
D. Basic media resource capabilities
11. You are designing a Communication Manager (CM) 8 solution with centralized ISDN trunks at the main site and two remote gateway locations. Each remote location will be connected to the main server via a dedicated, point-to-point WAN service. Main – CM 8.1 duplex pair with 2-G450s and 250 IP stations
Remote 1 – S8300E LSP/G450 with 125 IP stations
Remote 2 – S8300E LSP/G430 with 30 IP stations.
To ensure that no one site Is overwhelmed by CM traffic, what is the recommended number of network regions required for this design?
A. 7 regions: 1 at the main, 1 at each remote site, 1 for each site\\’s IP telephones, and one for the virtual network region
B. 4 regions: 1 at the main, 1 at each remote site, and 1 for the virtual network region
C. 3 regions: 1 at the main, and 1 at each remote site
D. 6 regions: 1 at the main, 1 at each remote site, and 1 virtual network region for each site
12. You are recommending the WAN link requirement per branch for a multi-location customer. The customer estimates the branch Inter-office communication use rate over the WAN to be one trunk per 20 branch users, and there are 460 users at each branch.
You assume that after all header compressions have been applied, there is a 30% protocol overhead, and the G.729 codec being used provides 7.2 kbps. How much bandwidth is needed for voice traffic on the WAN link for each branch?
A. 187.2 Kbps
B. 115.9 Kbps
C. 165.6 Kbps
D. 215.3 Kbps
13. You are reviewing a design done by another engineer, and want to be sure there is enough Touch Tone Receiver (TTR) resources. Which component of the design uses TTR resources?
A. H.323 endpoints
B. SIP endpoints
C. Analog endpoints
D. SIP trunks
Post correct answer:
Updated Avaya 31860X dumps PDF content https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t-i1QSdWMzrUnFCgK_3AznL9wZhIpeNi/view?usp=sharing
Pass4itSure provides a complete set of authentic learning materials for the Avaya 31860X exam, download the latest Avaya 31860X dumps at https://www.pass4itsure.com/31860x.html pass the exam.
Past  Avaya 31860X exam practice exam questions https://www.javacexam.com/get-avaya-31860x-dumps-practice-exam-questions.html